Today's economy has had a devasting effect on people's financial future, and there has never been a greater need for what we do.
People need to make more money, save more money and get a personalized financial road map to help reach their goals.
- Nearly 8 in 10 workers report living paycheck to paycheck. 1
- Nearly 60% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings. 2
- Forty-five percent say they have less than $25,000 in savings and investments put away for retirement.3
- The average U.S. household carries a credit card balance of $16,883.4
- Over a third of Americans are afraid a purchase of just $100 will max out their credit card.5
- 44% of Americans say stress about money is a bigger problem than either their job or personal relationships.6
- Forbes.com, "78% of Workers Live Paycheck to Paycheck," January 11, 2019
- Finance.Yahoo.com, "58% of Americans Have Less than $1,000 in Savings, Survey Finds," December 21, 2018
- EBRI.org, Employee Benefit Research Institute 2018 Retirement Confidence Survey
- CNBC.com, "Credit Card Debt Hits a Record High. It's Time to Make a Payoff Plan," January 23, 2018
- CNBC.com, "Consumer Debt Hits $4 Trillion," February 21, 2019
- CNBC.com, "Americans Are More Stressed About Money Than Work or Relationships - Here's Why," June 26, 2018