Today's economy has had a devasting effect on people's financial future, and there has never been a greater need for what we do.
People need to make more money, save more money and get a personalized financial road map to help reach their goals.
- Nearly 8 in 10 workers report living paycheck to paycheck. 1
- Almost 60% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings.2
- Forty percent of workers say they have less than $25,000 in savings and investments put away for retirement.3
- The average U.S. household carries a credit card balance of $6,849.4
- Over a third of Americans are afraid a purchase of just $100 will max out their credit card.5
- More than 53% of Americans say they get anxious just thinking about their personal finances.6
- Forbes.com, "78% of Workers Live Paycheck to Paycheck," January 11, 2019
- Finance.Yahoo.com, "58% of Americans Have Less than $1,000 in Savings, Survey Finds," May 15, 2019
- CNBC.com, "Are Americans Overly Confident about Retirement?" April 24, 2019
- NerdWallet.com, "2019 American Household Credit Card Debt Study," December 2, 2019
- CNBC.com, "Consumer Debt Hits $4 Trillion," February 21, 2019
- CNBC.com, "Americans Are More Stressed Than Ever Over Money. What You Can Do about It," October 19, 2019